Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some People Will Do Anything for a Little Attention


In one of my less than graceful moments, I tripped and fell at Enrichment last night. It was at Nancy’s house. Nancy felt awful and responsible (although I don’t think my inelegance can be blamed on anyone except me).

I learned something about Nancy though. She has worked as an EMT.

Here’s a tip. If you want to fall and bang yourself up, do it at an EMT’s house. They’ll fix you up right.

And hey, I’m already on antibiotics!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh Thelma! I am so sorry! Looks like Nancy fixed you right up though. :)

Susie said...

So sorry to hear that you fell, it looks like it hurts. Hope you will have a speedy recovery. So glad Nancy gave you extra TLC, your so lucky to have had her around when it happened.

Ammon said...

Better start brushing up on your pirate voice. An eye patch and peg leg are next. Hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice legs!!
Marianne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails