Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Am I Crazy Too? Or is it Just These Two?


Here's hoping it's not genetic...

Because they are slightly unhinged.

My sisters.

They (along with their families) are coming to visit me this week.

And I am HAP-PY.

(Despite their particular brand of lunacy.)

Here are some of the things they've said to me about their visit:

1-Olivia said not to buy any food, she'll stop at the store before she gets here.

2-Olivia insisted on staying at a hotel so her baby wouldn't wake me up in the middle of the night. (I was able to talk her out of this one.)

3-Then Olivia decided anew that she'd stay in a hotel because I was sick. I told her I'm better. She said, "You might get sick again." (I was able to talk her out of this one again.)

4-Marianne also wants to buy food before she gets here...she wonders what I want her to bring (nothing but try convincing her of that).

5- Before we go to see Wicked I was planning an extremely easy sandwich dinner which Marianne vetoed. She said they'd stop somewhere for food because having them all for dinner was "too much".

6- Marianne said, "I do have to ask you something though." I said OK, thinking from her tone it was going to be my first born child or something. She said, "Do you think I could use your washer and dryer while we're there?"

So they're either crazy or they have a really low opinion of me.

I prefer to think they're crazy.

I hope it's not genetic.

And I can't wait for those girls to get here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails