Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Today

Today was a day I started out with a knot in my stomach.

Today was a day that I feel like I'd just like to sit and stare at a wall for awhile until I relax.

Today is a day that I walked and talked with Janet during swim team practice because I needed both...the walk and Janet.

Today was busy.

Today is a day that Adam's picking up the pizza and we'll eat on paper plates.

Today is a day that I had two phone conversations with two sisters who have my back.

Today is a day that I got two emails from two sisters-in-law who sent me their love and support.

And that makes today, my friends, a pretty good place to be.

2 comments:

Melanee said...

So, I'm the sister-in-law that failed to send an email. Will a supportive comment on your blog work? Just because I'm a slacker doesn't mean that I don't love you. Good luck with all you are doing and getting things in order. Maybe you should come visit us for a break?

Susie said...

Sounds like you had a bliss day after all and very well taken care of. You are wonderful and loved dearly Thelma so keep up the great job you are doing by being a wife, mother, friend and daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails