Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Meal Planning



Technology I love:  Plan to Eat

I saved the best for last.  This is my favorite new thing.  I am a sucker for a good organizational system and this one is pretty great.  It is nice because you can sign up for a free trial (and you don't have to remember to cancel or they'll charge you, I didn't have to enter any credit card information).

First, I entered (or uploaded from the internet) my favorite recipes onto the website.

After that, I can arrange them onto a calendar by clicking and dragging.  It keeps track for me how often I've used a particular recipe.  I can narrow the recipe selection by category--main ingredient/crockpot/you name it.  It makes me giddy.

Then, it just keeps getting better.  It will generate a shopping list, even to multiple stores AND it will remember which store I usually buy which item.

I am in love.  Here's a link if you are so inclined:Plan to Eat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails