Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

13 Past Midnight, part 1

This weekend was the last for 13 Past Midnight.  In typical fashion, it sort of took over our lives but we loved it enough that we were sort of OK with that.

It's fun to watch.

It's fun to socialize with the other parents who also have theatrical children.

I did Braeden's hair for the play.   I've never been any good at hair but I was going for a Tears for Fears (the play was set in the 80s) permed mullet sort of look and I think I pretty much nailed it.  If this style comes back, Braeden is SET.


Braeden did his own make-up in the make-up room at school.  Adam sneaked back and took some pictures.



These pictures make me think of Braeden's future wedding--I think because of the bow tie.  The only difference is, he won't be wearing make-up, or having me do his hair.  Here's hoping at least, on both counts.

The play was double cast.  On the disk I purchased (all the following photos are courtesy of Sam Freeman of Northwest Photo) there were pictures of Braeden with both girls who played his character's wife.




They both played the role of jealous wife fabulously.


Seriously.  Fabulous.

That's all for today--because I have to pace myself.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow--because I can't help myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails