Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

13 Past Midnight, part 2

More indulgence by me.  Proof that I use my blog for my own selfish purposes.

A quick run down of the plot.  There were scenes without Braeden, but why would I post those pictures when I could post pictures of my boy?

The crazy producer set up a murder mystery game with the cast of the soap opera.


Braeden and his soap opera co-star tried a few methods of "killing" the dummy in the game...

Smashing it with a plant:


Decapitating it with shears:



in the end it was too much and Braeden couldn't go through with it...
 Next they tried drowning it in a pot of water:


Here's the whole cast getting the dummy:


 Poor dummy:


But then, the producer really did end up dead:


And they all started suspecting each other:

this may be my favorite picture of the whole bunch

the portrait on the wall is of the principal at the high school...it makes its rounds on various sets


I could tell you who did it in the end but wouldn't want to give too much away.  Besides, do you care?  Also (spoiler alert), it wasn't Braeden and this is my narcissistic post where I only show my favorite pictures of Braeden.



all photos courtesy of Sam Freeman of Northwest Photo

3 comments:

Marianne said...

It looks fantastic. I wish I could have seen it!

Marianne said...

I love it when you show pictures! Breaden is such a star. :) This reminds me of our Ducktails and Bobbysox. Plays are just amazing in general. :)

P.S. This is Clarissa!

Olivia Cobian said...

I love the '80's hair-dos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails