Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Daydreams

I don't know what other people fantasize about.  Here's my fondest daydream:

When my children are grown and have homes of their own, I will visit them.

(But that's not all.)

I assume I'll have bags or luggage.  I will drop them right inside the front door and leave them there for everyone to trip on.

I will take my socks off in random places and leave them wherever they fall.

At dinner I will suspiciously ask for an ingredient list of what they're serving.

I will helpfully clear my plate after I eat.  I will skirt around the open and empty dishwasher and place my dishes on the far side of the kitchen.  (Because I'm helpful like that.)

I will have a glass of milk and then leave the milk on the counter.

I will turn on every light in their houses.

I don't know where I get these ideas; they just come to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails