Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Errands with Adam

Occasionally we are reminded that we really do live in Utah. 



You never know what will happen when you are doing errands with Adam.  The car wash felt like a ride at Disneyland.  It was long and involved and there was a mirror along the side so you could see how clean you were getting.  All that was lacking was music but Adam sang, "It's a Small World."


At the grocery store, there was Cookie Monster standing out front.  (Why?) Adam stopped and asked if he could take a selfie with him.  He wanted to text our kids...it's where Braeden got his desire to do anything to make people laugh.


I walked away and pretended like I didn't know Adam.

The Cookie Monster selfie turned out so well that Adam took another selfie with a cut out of Cosmo.


Again, I walked away like I didn't know him.  I am perhaps not a very supportive wife.

I do like errands with Adam though.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Edgar would walk away from me too...I think you should have taken your own selfies. (Is that the plural form?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails