Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

When your mantle and your son are both way taller than you

You know how Braeden, his socks and I have a history?  It's a history of him leaving them around and me getting frustrated and him smiling at me consolingly.

Lately, I have not found any socks around.  My little boy is growing up! I am so proud!

Then, because Braeden could never be truly sneaky (it's just not in him), he showed me his new U.P.P.T.I.

Here's what the fireplace looks like.

I know what you're thinking...what an attractive goat.

Do you see the U.P.P.T.I.?  Neither could I.

When I held my cell phone straight above my head, arms extended, I could take this picture:


Braeden's socks.

I'm slightly less proud.

2 comments:

Katie D said...

That is so funny! I wish I had a teenage boy in my life!

Melanee said...

Gross!! What a boy. On an unrelated note, last weekend we went to Swiss Days out in Midway and I saw all different sizes of Horaces! I thought fondly of you guys. Maybe next year I'll go up just to get a cousin for Horace. Well...probably only if the real goats we share a fence with are no longer there. Otherwise we are pretty goated out over here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails