Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

My life is prompting me to remember lyrics from musicals...


(First I should say I didn't ever really like the movie Annie.  It was the movie Olivia and I loved to hate when we were growing up.)

If you've ever moved, I'm not revealing any big secret:  moving is a pain.

Also, I miss our old house.  I miss my friends.  I miss our family in Washington.  I miss my book club and writing group.  I don't like the way the library system works here as much as our old one.  My kids miss their old school and their friends.  We have hard water and our water softener is a mystery to me.  I still haven't found those curtains.  I have to go to the DMV to get a new license.  Going to the DMV is soul deadening.

But.

Here are who have visited us in our new home so far.

2 brothers and their families
1 sister and most of her family
my parents
my grandma
the Jorgensens*
Mindy and Jessica*

Not bad for only being here two weeks.  This month my other sister and my other brother are coming too. 

Today's icing on the cake:  Clarissa* is coming to hang out with us for awhile.

The visitors are one thing, and then there's this:



*it is wonderful being so close to BYU!  Location, location, location.








3 comments:

Marianne said...

So glad you are there to be hung out with!

Janet said...

LOVE that photo! And that you live in Utah, not Rhode Island.

Olivia Cobian said...

I think I'm gonna like having you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails