Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Grateful Friday

It was not an easy week.  Perhaps the hardest part of all was that I thought it would be a good week, a week where I would be productive and could recuperate from the previous busyness.  (Sometimes being the right amount of productive is restorative to me.)

But it was not an easy week.

I texted a distress call to Adam and he ducked out of his conference and called me.

We talked for about 5 minutes and he said all the things that he intuitively knows that I need him to say even though I don't know that that is what I need him to say.

Being married to someone who understands me and loves me anyway, even when I am sort of floundering along, is one of the great blessings of my life.

Other things I'm grateful for today:

1. I'm going to the temple this morning with Braeden

2. Everything is green outside

3. It's outside planting season

4. It's Friday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails