Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

If I'd had my act together to send a letter along with our card this year, here's what we would have sent:


Holiday greetings dear friends and family,

 

We don’t want to let the pandemic mask all the good things that happened this year. The earthquake we had in March was exciting but the wild fire behind our house this summer trumped it.

 

We spent quarantine time together working from home and playing from home; movie nights, board games and some home improvement projects.

 

Fall brought the start of senior year for Braeden, Anna, and Emma (BYU), and Mark (Pleasant Grove High School), and a second wave of third graders for Thelma to teach.

 

In October, we had to cancel what would have been our first trip to Hawaii and elected to go to the Florida Keys instead.  It was the off-season, so we weren’t plagued by tourists.  We enjoyed snorkeling, Key lime pie and air conditioning.

 

We are looking forward to the holidays and Biden our time until the New Year.  

 

We are happy to celebrate this season of joy, grateful to remember the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  We know that by following Him, we can have peace in this world, no matter the conditions.

 

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy and precedented New Year!




Since I'm face down in that picture, here's me at school.  My home away from home.  I think that is the look I get before I open the door to my class in the morning.  Bring your worst!  I'm ready!




To give credit where it is due:  the idea for the zoom picture was collaborative and Emma did the photo shop magic.  Adam helped with the Christmas letter we never sent.  I alone took the derpy selfie at school though...I can't blame anyone else for that one.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Love this and love you! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails