Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

18 things I love about Mark

He is always willing to help  and he is competent at whatever you need him to do (minus decorating the tree).

He handles having diabetes like a champ.

He loves creature comforts.

He has so many playlists created that he assigns them Greek letters.

He doggedly pursues his passions.

He can argue with the best of them (we are a family of arguers and debaters--I blame Adam and graduate school).

He can fix things--things I think are beyond fixing.

Give him an IKEA package and an Allen wrench and he will give you furniture.

He loves his siblings with a pure and loyal love.

He is a good friend.

He works hard at his job.

He is good at talking to adults.

He is understanding when life shifts.

He is loving to his parents and will give me a hug if he senses I need one or text his siblings to warn them of maternal storms brewing.

He is wickedly funny.

Having diabetes has made him more empathetic and I love seeing that.

He is great company on a road trip.

He is 18 today.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails