Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Grateful Friday

Things making me grateful:

I'm getting my second COVID vaccine tomorrow.

Taking Joan for a spin in the car wash.

Snow on the mountain.

The custodian at school who salts and plows the sidewalks and pavement, sits next to kids during lunchtime when they are struggling, and is willing to have students who need a reward hang out with him for a few minutes.  He puts them to work and they think they won the lottery.   

How much Braeden and Emma and Mark (and Anna) love each other.

Mark helping me study for Battle of the Books.  Every time I would say out loud...OK, how am I going to remember that?  He would respond, "Memorize it."

Thanks Mark.

I appreciate his help though.  The teacher team is going against the championship 3-4 grade team.  Three of my kids are on that team.  I love them, but it's go time!  Jamie bought us team costumes.  We aren't messing around.

I'm grateful, again and always for a weekend with Adam.


2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Battle of the Books sounds so fun!

Mark Dahl said...

Good luck on Battle of the Books. When is it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails