Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Grateful Friday

Today after school I'm taking down my February calendar and all the hearts and hanging up March and a few shamrocks.

The past few mornings the sky has been glorious in the morning.  It's getting lighter every day.  Last night the sunset reflected on the snowy mountains was beautiful.  Every surface was either glowing or shadowed  dramatically.

I like changing seasons.

There are other parts of life where change is...less welcome.  It's keeps me up at night and puts a pit in my stomach.  

I'm grateful for the lessons about change the seasons teach.  

Seasons change whether we like it or not.  I need to be accepting of change.

Seasons change in their own time.  We can do nothing to hurry them or slow them down.  I need to release my grip on timetables.

Some parts of seasons are prettier than others.  They all are part of the process.

And who knows?  With every change, maybe there will be gorgeous skies (and a few shamrocks).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails