Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Restorative

 Yesterday was a day off and it was a nice one.  I feel rejuvenated.

I did some laundry and a little tidying up (Adam cleaned the kitchen like the champ that he is).  I talked on the phone with my mom (and my dad a little) and Marianne.  I went shopping with Emma for her birthday and she had just finished having lunch with Braeden and Anna so I got to see them too.  The four of us went to Bath and Body Works and smelled soaps and I bought them soap.  It was one of those screaming deal kind of days at Bath and Body Works.

Mark wasn't feeling well so I tried to take care of him.  

In the evening Adam and I drove to Sandy and had dinner with Olivia and Edgar and two of their boys.  It felt a little like a date and I enjoyed driving with Adam and of course seeing Olivia and her people.

Sometimes you just need a day off to reconnect with people and I'm grateful I got one.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

So glad we got to see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails