Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Today's the day!

 I didn't think yesterday would take me as long as it did to get all the final touches ready, but it took awhile!

I got there!

I am as ready as I will ever be.  And I'm excited.

Ready is a relative term.  Overnight one of my students disappeared off my list and another was added.  Labeling is always a bit in vain, but we do it anyway....

I was talking to Nicole at the laminator yesterday and I told her how cute my class is.  She said that she was still riding the endorphins from back to school night.  She said, "I just love tiny humans!"

She also told me that it is good to be reminded that she is in the right job.

Same for me.

I love it.

There are hassles and headaches and struggles, but we are in the right job!

1 comment:

Mark Dahl said...

I am so thankful that you are in the right job and that you know it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails