Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Harvey and Margaret Dahl


I heisted this picture from my cousin Britta's facebook album.  (Don't you love the digital age?)

I love this picture.

I love my grandma and grandpa.  (I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but it's been awhile.  My grandpa passed away in 2002.)

Seeing this picture has left me in a reverie of reminiscence.

This week, I'll be blogging about some of these memories.  Please indulge me while I get it out of my system.

(Are the voices in my head bothering anyone else?)

I should note that Adam says that I write like Monet paints, I give the "impression" of what happens while it's not exact.  My dad says I have a "creative memory" (and I don't think he means to have that sarcastic tone when saying it).  I am lucky to have such supportive glass-half-full sort of men around, huh?

I'll write what I remember, the way I remember it.

Here's a picture for you to have in exchange for the one I took, Britta.  (Or do you already have it?)  It's from Grandma and Grandpa's wedding:




2 comments:

Cnbztribe said...

Thanks Thelma, no I didn't have that one. I love it! I can't wait to read more of your memories of them.
And NO, the noises in your head are not bothering me.HeHe!

Marianne said...

I'm excited too! As long as none of your memories portray your sister in a negative light!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails