Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Because I Can

My mind is probably too muddled for me to be posting on this blog.

But here's the thing:  I brought my Compé and have not had internet access until now...in the SLC airport.  In order to make it worthwhile to have carried this thing around, I have to use it.

So sorry if I'm incoherent.  I'll try to be more organized in my thoughts after I've had about 30 hours of sleep.  I think that's what it will take.

For now I want to say that I am thrilled to be going home to my family.  I missed them.  I love them.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing my parents and Ammon and Melanee and Cormac.  I adore my grandma.  I got to see my aunt Mary too.  It's been good.

Staying at my grandma's house is kind of reminiscent of everything wonderful that happened in my life growing up.  Everything that meant anything involved my grandma.

If I hadn't already been wrenched of every tear from all of the emotion of the weekend, I would have cried last night in my grandma's family room when we knelt to pray and I heard my grandma pray for my family and for me.  Can anything top hearing your beloved grandmother pray just for you?  I can't think of it if there is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails