Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome Home

I'm the only one awake in a quiet house about to leave for Ward Council.  I'm substituting today and inadequately at that.  I've been gone so I hope they don't expect me to know anything.  (I know very little when I've been home, minding the store.)

We had a happy reunion.  My children love me.  What more could I want?  Emma said she thinks Mark loves me most.  He talked about the countdown to me coming home the whole time I was gone.  I thought it was kind of funny that Emma would admit that her brother loves me more, but also true.  Although Braeden, crawling into my arms "for a snuggle" may give the wild redhead a run for his money.  When Braeden gets too big to crawl into my arms (soon), I'll have to crawl into his.

All is right with the world to be back beside Adam.  He is the stability in this world that I need.  This morning I reread his blog posts from when I was gone.  He is generous and kind when it comes to me.  He also makes me laugh.

I feel ready to burst with gratitude for this happy little life I lead.  I'd better wrap this up though.  I don't want to be clueless and late for Ward Council.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails