Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Tiny notes

Dear House,

You are so very quiet.  I think I'll like it here.  It will take some getting used to, but quiet is one of my favorite sounds.

Me

Dear Braeden's Empty Room,

You. Are. Killing. Me.

Me

Dear Adam,

You are a genius to arrange for us to have a date the weekend after Braeden left.  You know me.  And I love you.

Me

Dear Illusive Fly,

I will get you.

Me

Dear Red Geraniums,

Thank you for your cheerful blooms all summer.  You remind me of my grandma and you make me happy.

Me

Dear Every Doctor's Office I've Ever Been To,

Yes, that paperwork is correct.  My husband and I have the same birthday.

Me

Dear Snake Emma Saw in the Garage,

You're gone, right?  You're not hiding in the garage still?  You're not going to end up in my bed, right?

Right?!?

Me


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails