Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tiny notes

Dear Young Women,

When I say I can play the opening song on the piano, I don't really mean I can play it.  (You noticed?)  It's more like I'm saying I can't play it but I'm trying to get better.

Me

Dear Eye Disease,

Go away. Seriously. (Please)

Me

Dear Adam,

Thank you for not blocking my number when I text you complaining and whiny texts about my eye.

Me

Dear Adam,

You didn't block my number, did you?

Me

Dear Mark,

Thank you for lighting up with a smile when I brought home a library book for you.  (You weren't always like this.)

Me

Dear Emma,

When you come home from school and sit on the couch and I put my legs across your lap and you talk to me, that is my favorite part of the day.

Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails