Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Grateful Friday

Mark created a group text called Fam-a-lam.  It's pretty much the best thing in my life.

I take the opportunity to send memes like this one:



I get offended if they aren't met with sufficient appreciation (particularly from Adam).  If he doesn't laugh enough, I say, "Do you even get it?!?"

Adam sent us this one day when Mark and I lost him in the library.


He was by the teen section and he's apparently the reason we have weird kids....

The kids text when they have exciting news (and it's been an exciting week!) and sometimes the exciting news is that Mark found Purity drinks at the store.  He and Emma love them and they were hitherto only found at Safeway (which is not here).



This picture gets sent frequently by Emma and Braeden.  It's pretty much multipurpose:



Is there ever a time you don't need a little Tom Haverford in your life?



Getting texts from our children makes the cost of all the phones worth it.  I love feeling connected to them and entertained by them.  Of course it's not always clear what's happening.  For any of us.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails