Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Two Jacks

Monday Mark built a fort.  He just does that occasionally. 

Also, Mark has been cast as Jack in The Importance of Being Earnest and coincidentally Braeden played Jack four years ago at Glacier Peak High School.  He was quite the dandy:


For the theater class Braeden is currently enrolled in at BYU, he has to volunteer 10 hours with a theater program.  Mark's school seemed like the obvious choice.  Last night at rehearsal, Braeden was tasked with helping the cast with their accents.

Braeden came here after and Mark wanted to show him the fort, of course he did.  They took Mark's script and Braeden's old script inside.


My two boys, in a blanket fort, speaking in British accents.

I love my two Jacks.  I just wish my Jill had been here too.  (She stays on campus more than her brother does....)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails