Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Braeden

He lives on campus but I don't think he knows about the campus.  He came home last night to print something.

Not that I'm not happy to see him every time, but I'm guessing they have printers on campus.  (Going out on a limb here.)

He brought his roommate Sam who is the only one we hadn't met yet.  We had heard glowing reports of Sam from Switzerland.  And he was a nice guy.  He speaks perfect English.  Europeans make us look bad that way. 

Adam made a FIFA joke and Sam laughed uproariously.  Who knew FIFA was headquartered in Switzerland and then how to make a joke about it that would make a Swiss person laugh?  Adam.  That's who.

Sam and Braeden seemed like the kind of kindred spirits my kids usually end up finding in friends.  (I'm always a little surprised, there are more of you out there?)

This text conversation happened after I was asleep last night.  That is often the case:


So I guess this is to say Braeden hasn't figured out how to use the printers on campus but he is having fun.  Who didn't see that coming?


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

You Davises know how to have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails