Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Dream catcher

Strange happenings in my dreams.

My great aunt Roene called and wanted to come listen to Braeden speak in church and then come to our house for dinner after.  I said, "Oh, OK."  She said that first she needed to go visit her sister Susan who is in a rest home and she needed me to take her.  I told her that it was going to be a busy day for me and I didn't know that I could.  She imperiously insisted.  When the day arrived I overslept until 11:00 and was in a big hurry to take her to the rest home to see Susan.  I looked down at my clothes and I was wearing this bizarre red and black and white outfit.

My great aunt Roene is dead and also I have no idea if she has a sister named Susan.

*
* *

Famous blogger Stephanie Nielsen asked me to babysit her kids while she went to Arizona to visit her sick sister.  She had a lot of children and two that needed potty training and it was sort of a disaster.  Stephanie called and told me that Tabor had called her and reported that my house wasn't up to its usual standard of cleanliness and she wondered if I could handle babysitting.

I don't personally know Stephanie Nielson and I don't think Tabor does either.  I could be wrong.

*
* *

I decided to get a dog.  I was telling Emma and I told her I was going to get a rescue dog and she threw her arms around me and was really happy because she was an advocate for getting rescue dogs.

I'm not getting a dog and I don't think Emma has strong opinions about rescue animals.  I could be wrong.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails