Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Grateful Friday

Things I'm grateful for this week:

We haven't had to run our heat or AC.

I got to visit with my grandma and parents.

Everyday I survive the insanity and anarchy that is the Pleasant Grove Junior High parking lot...yesterday I almost collided with a red convertible Corvette.  Who drops off their junior high kid in a Corvette with the top down when the temperature is in the 40s?  That lady.

Emma stopped by to visit us one night.

I found the perfect meme to use when Mark is salty in group texts:


Taking an after dinner walk with Adam.  Or Adam and Mark.

Braeden just shows up occasionally/frequently.  He was here last night after a dinner which was part of his multi-day mission reunion.  He ended up staying the night because he worked late on a paper he's writing.  (He's smart enough to get Adam's input on papers he writes.) I just love having that kid around.

Visiting the Springville Museum of Art

It's conference weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails