Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Eye Identity Crisis

Last week Adam was on a business trip a.k.a. "The Grand Tour."  He went to locations glittering and varied.  Well, not glittering.  OK, not that varied either...they were all in small hamlets in the Midwest.

I'm still calling it The Grand Tour.

(And it's my blog so I can if I want to.)

As you know he works with Benefit cosmetics sometimes.  They were training at a call center and Adam was listening in on the training.  At one point the Benefit guru asked everyone which Benefit product they would take if stranded on a deserted island.  Adam said he'd take his wife's Sophia perfume (there is just something about Sophia) because I'd track him down.

The man speaks the truth.

He's a good man and not just because he brought me home this:



Now I'm left to wonder:

Do I want big beautiful eyes?



Or smokin' eyes?

Or (and this is more likely), does it even matter because I don't know how to apply make-up anyway?

1 comment:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Wow...those are some pretty big claims. I loved Adam's response about the perfume. Classic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails