Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At Least I'm Consistent

I almost always look like a goof in pictures.

This one is no exception.  The un-photogenic tendencies live on!


Olivia wanted a picture of my new haircut though.

And I'd do just about anything for Olivia.

(Almost anything...don't test me on that claim Olivia.)

If my eyes look puffy and neither "Big And Beautiful" nor "Smokin'" it's due to another eczema flare-up and not enough sleep.

(I didn't want you to blame Benefit Cosmetics.)

3 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

I think you look beautiful Thelma!

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

You are always so cute! And I absolutely LOVE the haircut!

Olivia Cobian said...

Thank you. I love the hair. You may be smokin' and beautiful, but not big.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails