Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

It takes a village...

...to argue with Mark.

At least that's my experience.

Last night Mark had a choir concert and also it was the night that I wanted to look at his schedule for next year because we wouldn't have time tonight and registration is tomorrow.

Let the arguments commence.

He is an underachiever and if you're wondering where he got that, I'll give you a hint.  Not Adam.

(He is extremely stubborn too and he got that from Emma.  I'm not sure how that worked.)

He didn't want to take the English class I wanted.

Braeden and Anna came to the concert.  (Emma had another commitment and couldn't come.)

After the concert, Braeden took this picture of two of the cutest gingers I know:


Braeden and Anna had recently watched Mulan and they wanted to recreate this scene.



Shortly after the picture, I took the chance to sic Braeden on Mark regarding the schedule. Braeden said, "Mark, you gotta take hard classes."

They started bantering back and forth and Mark started to dig in his heels and I said, "Braeden, when Mark was a toddler, I told you to tackle him if he ever headed into the street.  I need you to tackle him now."

I started texting Emma and we had a multi pronged attack going.

Mark is going to sign up for the classes I want.  I see you strong willed boy and I raise you an equally stubborn sister and a brother who could sell solar panels in Forks, WA.

(And no one even had to tackle him.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails