Pages

Monday, February 10, 2020

Another show

Friday, Braeden, Anna, Emma, Olivia and all her family except Ruben came to Mark's show.

It's one of my favorite shows my kids have been in.  And bonus, I understood more of the story the second time around.

By next Saturday, I'll be an expert.  You can ask me anything.

Omar traded off sitting on Olivia's or Edgar's laps so he could see.  When Marius was singing about being the only one left behind, Omar whispered to Olivia, "I wish Mark had been the one to survive!"

Emma cried when Mark died on the barricade.  I definitely flinch and squeeze Adam's hand, but Emma cried.  She loves her boy.

Some judges from some high school theater association (I don't really understand it) were there so Mark just had a few minutes to greet us then he had to go be "adjudicated" which sounds serious, but drama kids are...well, dramatic.

A few weeks ago, the boys who played the students had a mandatory bonding time that their director insisted on.  They got together and ate pizza and played video games.

I think it worked.




Since we didn't have much time with Mark, we took a quick but requisite picture of Mark and Anna.


Anna reminds me of the lyrics from the kids' song by Justin Roberts Cartwheels and Somersaults.

Well, we never really knew
How much we needed you


We also quickly took this picture and I was fumbling in the weird light and trying to squeeze everyone in and Mark was saying, "I've got to go!"

And his friends were walking by and saying, "We've got to go!"

Some of them are looking at me and some of them are looking at Olivia, but we got them!

Anna, Emma, Mark, Omar, Braeden, Marcos, Liliana and Ammon


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I love how the Davises are looking at you and the Cobians are looking at me. They know who their mothers are! We loved the show so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails