Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Birthday girl

Emma is one of the best parts of having a cell phone.

She is the reason I have Instagram and Snapchat.








Her texts are never overly dramatic.












(Update, as of last night there were over 90,000 views and the clout is still going straight to her head.)









Emma has this indefinable energy that is at once laid back and intense.  She is witty and empathetic and strong willed and soft hearted and stubborn and independent and creative and you'll never catch her having small talk for the sake of small talk.

She has vastly improved the sound quality of our opening song on Sunday evenings since she's returned from France.

I can't imagine what I ever did to be lucky enough to have her as a daughter.

She's 21 today.  Happy birthday to my Emma Jayne!









2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love Emma! What a delightful, witty treasure.

Olivia Cobian said...

Happy Birthday to dear Emma! I love her...and those long candles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails