Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

What do you do on a snow day

First, there wasn't that much snow.  We got a skiff.  There was a lot more snow in other places in the district but Pleasant Grove is usually...pleasant...when it comes to snow.

We went to McDonald's for breakfast.  Adam and I took our laptops and did some work and Mark  used Adam's iPad and worked on homework.

I texted the kids our new business venture.



If you ever need something named, ask Emma.

I got a lot of work done and took sips of Adam's Diet Coke intermittently.  Adam said to Mark, "See, that's why I got a Diet Coke because I knew your mom would want some."

How to be a good husband life hacks.  Adam could do a podcast.

I also got caught up on a bunch of things at home (including ironing!  That's been a long time coming), I worked on family history with my incomparable friend Marie Louise, and I had a quiet easy day.

It was nice.

In the evening we played Boggle.  Mark had never played before.  How is that possible?  When we were tallying up points, Enoch called to chat.

I told him about Boggle and about how I'd won and about how I always win.  (If you can't brag to your brothers, who can you brag to?  Answer:  Your sisters, your kids, your spouse....)

Enoch said, "I always win when we play Boggle too."

I said, "I wonder who would win if we played."

He said, "I would."

I don't know about that, but I know if there was a contest about who had the most unabashed self confidence, Enoch would win.

Every time.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails