Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A fun math problem

We're all about word problems in third grade plus right now we are starting to learn about expressions and equations.

So, what do you get if you have late nights at the theater plus insomnia fueled mornings times too many plus pajama day at school (dress up days are the worst--the kids get so hyped up)?

You get one very short blog post.

I will add a picture though.  These lovely ladies came to Mark's show last night.

Carolina, Desi, Marianne and Mark

I am so grateful to have family come to Mark's show.  For one thing I love to have dinner with them and catch up while we're waiting in the line for the bathroom during the intermission.  Also, it makes me feel loved that they love Mark.

Carolina said, "It was so cute!  I looked down and saw you and my mom wiping your tears."

Hey.  Just wait Lina.  Pretty soon you'll be a shameless crier too.  I think it's your birthright.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I love you and yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails