Pages

Monday, February 3, 2020

Snow day!

This is the first time in the 5 1/2 years we've lived here that school has been cancelled because of snow.  The Alpine School District usually just says, "Well, drive safely!"

But today, 4-8 inches are predicted and we're home.  I may feel less wonderful about it when we have to make up the day during spring break, but today it feels perfect.  Mark has been burning the candle at both ends and with opening night on Thursday this week promises to be one of late night rehearsals.


As for me, I have thought of about 30,000 (ballpark figure) things I can catch up with today and I would also love to just sit and read a bit.

How marvelous does that sound?

It's a sweater and jeans, cozy sock kind of day and I am glad.


1 comment:

Marianne said...

You have to make up every single snowday? We have a few freebies in the schedule. That's sad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails