Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Back at it, but kind of

I realized over the weekend that I only have 6 more school days until our trip.  It's a good news bad news kind of thing because I am looking forward to the trip, but I have a lot to do between now and then.  Sub plans do not write themselves.  

Also, things at home feel a little frantic.  Being gone on the weekend puts me behind the rhythm of keeping things going around the house and we were gone this last weekend, Braeden and family will be here next weekend because of the funeral, and the weekend after that, we'll be gone.  I need to squeeze it all in.

Being the planner that I am, my mind is spinning.

I'm trying to slow my mind down and recognize that some things matter more than others and every little thing is going to be OK.

In other news, we're supposed to get more snow today.

I am not a person who hates winter.  This winter is trying my patience though. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails