Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Mondays are hard

That is all.

All by its self, yesterday at school was hard.  On top of that, I feel sorrow for the people who are suffering so greatly in Turkey and Syria.  I can't even imagine how horrific it all is.

I had bizarre dreams about school (specifically a few students whose behaviors are really challenging) and also about earthquakes.

This morning, inexplicably I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day was running through my head.  

I dismissed it as my brain is crazy, but then I thought of the words, "God is not dead, nor doth He sleep."

Earthquakes and all sorts of trouble are prophesied for the world.

This too though, from Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I am so grateful for the people who are rushing to the aid of Turkey and Syria.  My prayer is that the people there feel loved and strengthened. 

1 comment:

Mark Dahl said...

Love your posts and your goodness, dear Thelma. Your mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails