Pages

Monday, March 13, 2023

Weekend

It was a just what the doctor ordered sort of restful, but also get stuff done, sort of weekend.

And I got behind on dishes and they'll be waiting for me when I get home from work today.  Adam and Mark made this delicious tri tip, mashed potatoes, roasted squash,  and roasted asparagus dinner on Saturday night and the dishes have been trying to catch up ever since.

(My low bar lifestyle:  I'm not about to wash something that can wait its turn for the dishwasher.)

Yesterday I reset all the clocks.  I know I have a lot of clocks and I know that is my fault.  Still.  I just wish we could keep the same time!  (Also I get sleepy.)  I told Adam that I wished there was a company that could come in and change all your clocks.  I said, "I would pay them $20."  

I don't know if that is a successful business idea, but Adam came up for a name for the company:  Thyme.

So if anyone wants a business where you don't make much money two days out of the year, there you go.

It was nice to go to church after being away.

It was nice to have Emma over.  We played Qwixx.  I made a new recipe for potato ham soup that was really good and I made a mochi gluten free cake (from a Trader Joe's mix) that was not good at all.

I keep trying.


  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Olivia. I will change all of your clocks for $20! You just have to wait untilI come. No big deal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails