Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Balancing out

Yesterday was a STRUGGLE with one of my students.  They slept for 2 1/2 hours right at the beginning of the day, which is a big this child is not getting enough sleep and has a super chaotic life indicator.  There were issues/misbehavior/defiance for the rest of the day.

It was egregious enough that I went to the office to report about it (twice actually).

While I was in the office I was told I had $150 to spend that I didn't know about.

There's always something to put a little spring in my step!

Speaking of steps, I wore my new bright pink shoes to school.  My girls were enamored.  One of them told me that when she was in first grade, her teacher had a new shoes song they would sing whenever someone had new shoes.

I need to learn that song.

New shoes just cheer a person up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails