Pages

Friday, March 22, 2024

Grateful Friday

 Yesterday and today I have the blessing of attending the BYU Literary Promise conference.  So far I have LOVED it!  It reminds me of when I used to go to Women's Conference at BYU and get a shot in my arm for mothering encouragement.  

Yesterday I got a shot in my arm for teacher encouragement and inspiration and I'm excited to go back today.

It was also fun to go with my friends.  Jamie drove Holly and Tricia and me from Bonneville and we met up with two other teachers there.  Then Janelle joined us and we were in a huge room with teachers greeting teachers and it was a happy scene.

I'm also grateful for birthday season.  QE's and ours.  What a huge blessing that little girl is in our lives!  Happy birthday little sweetie.

Tomorrow Adam and I are 51.  Every year I get to spend with him is a happy one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails