Pages

Friday, March 15, 2024

Grateful Friday

Mark is on spring break this week so he joined Adam in going to Anaheim--for work, no Disneyland unfortunately.

I suggested maybe there are barbers in SoCal.  Doesn't it seem really fun to be my offspring?


They are sending me sunny updates and pictures, but I'm not without my own good time around here.  Last night I had dinner with Marianne and Robert.  It seems like every time they are in town, Adam is not and I'm sure Robert would rather have dinner with us rather than just me, but he is nice about it.

(Also, I forgot to give Emma's name at the restaurant.  I said Thelma and when they were bringing the food, the guy called, "Elma?"  I said, "Thelma?"  He said, "Alma?" I said, "Thelma, with a th." He said, "Oh, Telma."  I said, "Sure...."  In the progression of phonics instruction, CVC words are first, followed by blends, but digraphs are third!  Why does everyone struggle with my very phonetic name so much?!?)

Tonight I'm meeting Emma for shopping prior to my birthday, we'll get dinner and then go to the play that Clarissa is directing at the school where she teaches.

Saturday I'm going to a Bored Teachers comedy show at the Eccles in SLC.  I'm going with my friends Jamie and Holly and I couldn't be happier about it.

In between all that I'll putter and do my little tasks and Adam will be home Saturday night.  

Life feels pretty good and I'm grateful about that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails