Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Tiresome

My rugs arrived and they are too small.  I measured and I thought they'd work, but when it came down to it, they won't.

It is an awkwardly shaped room...

Why is returning things and ordering new things so exhausting?  I am spoiled by instant gratification.

On Saturday, Adam and I were walking into Walmart and started listing random things we needed to remember to do.  It was a whole litany.

I need to polish my shoes.

I need to order new shoes.

I need to make that appointment.

I need to get my car washed.

I need to refill that prescription.

I said, "It's a pain to be a person sometimes isn't it?"

It is.

I know how much I have to be grateful for.  I have shoes to polish and insurance to make doctors and prescriptions affordable.  (And there is modern medicine!) I have a car to drive.

And Amazon has pretty painless returns.

It's nice to be a person.

(And I ordered different rugs.  Stay tuned....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails