Pages

Friday, March 1, 2024

Grateful Friday: a list

  • reading poetry to third graders
  • reading Beverly Cleary to third graders
  • toast
  • sunshine
  • plants
  • my friends--we're planning another get together in March and I'm ready!
  • I get to go to the BYU Literary Promise conference
  • Adam
  • cross-stitch
  • Trader Joe's
  • pura diffusers (Adam got one as a gift and I liked it so much I bought another one.  Adam gets really fancy gifts at work and I get mugs and packets of hot chocolate.  But he shares.)
  • Joan, my beloved car
  • Zelda, Jamie's beloved car
  • the fact that Jamie is my friend and we talk about everything from nail polish to education to our children to the Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • how easy it is to crack my students up
  • good books to read
  • the freedom to abandon books that are just meh
  • podcasts, especially the Follow Him podcast
  • Adam reading aloud to me (he's reading a Finnish book right now--it's translated into English but I like to hear him pronounce all the Finnish names)
  • texts and calls from our children
  • A new calendar and a new season (I know it's not spring until later in the month but in my mind, March is spring)

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

What is the BYU Literary Promise Conference?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails