Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Did You Notice?

Last night Adam and I were perusing my latest blog post.  (He's so kind to indulge my narcissism like that.)  I made a remark about the backwards books on the Pottery Barn picture.  Adam said, "Really?" and squinted at his laptop.

He said, "I didn't realize they were backwards.  You should clarify that."

So this is me, clarifying.

Because it really needs to be noted that someone at Pottery Barn decided that it would be a good and reasonable way to store books with the spines inside so you would have no idea which books were which.

Good thing they have so many OTHER talents at Pottery Barn.


Later today I will add my "Why I Love It" post for the week.

First we're going to go there, then take a few pictures, then I'll share my love.

Before that though, I have to teach my children school.

Like my mom drilled into my head for years and years (and she would tell me now too if I called her and asked her to):

WORK BEFORE PLAY


it's off to work I go

1 comment:

Katie said...

For what it's worth, I didn't need it clarified. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails