Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

You Thought YOU Had An Adventurous Life







This is my brother Enoch and his beautiful family.

My sisters and I adore Enoch but when he brought home Jennifer as his fiancé we were surprised.

SHE wants to marry HIM?!  What did he do to get so lucky?

What did any of us do to get Jennifer as a sister?

She is strong and sassy and funny and classy and a great mother.  She is generous and kind and it turns out...resilient.

They had a wild adventure at their house and Jennifer has recovered  sufficiently that she was able to write a very entertaining blog post about it.

This is entirely without her knowledge or consent but here's the link to Jennifer's blog.

You'll thank me.

2 comments:

Christie said...

It's funny - the desert rose plates were HUGE. My grandma had a lovely set of them and when she died her stupid kids took them to Goodwill. It breaks my heart - I have been scouring e-Bay trying to get a collection, wishing all the while that they were the ones that had belonged to her. I love them because they remind me of her in such a simple, silly way.

Yes, my friend, I think we have MUCH more in common than either of us could have possibly known. What a small little world it is.

Melanee said...

Jennifer's blog is fantastic. Please, take the time to read it. It's so great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails