Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh To Be A Seven Year Old Boy

Mark and I were learning about birds in his science lesson.  We had some turkey feathers we were looking at under a magnifying glass (which isn't as exciting as it sounds...unless you're Mark).

I said, "Let's drop some water on the feathers and see what happens."  (You know, in order to show some waterproof qualities of feathers.)

Mark took a deep breath and said, picking up a nearby light saber, "I'll take a weapon just in case it turns into a bird when we add water."

I don't know which to be more delighted by:  he thinks a plastic light saber is an actual weapon, he thought a bird might materialize if we got the feather wet, or he's my son and I get to spend my days with him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails