Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Creating My Own Cheer

I decided to stop blogging/whining/complaining about the weather.  (It may just be sunny at my house today too once the fog lifts and before the clouds move back in.)  I guess I should say I decided to stop for now.

No promises for the future.

Yesterday I decided to be proactive.  To brighten things up.  Since lighting up a tree in the corner is so last month, I had to come up with another plan.

I hit the dollar aisle at Target:


Do you think drinks will taste more delicious with heart shaped ice cubes? 


Three kids, three big lollipops.  They can't eat them until I deem their decorative need over.


At Costco, you know, for the milk run, I picked up a bouquet of flowers:



I was congratulating myself for perking my house up for less than $15 then I noticed this:




Home grown cheer right at my window (dirty window I'm noticing).  Maybe I need to look less at the sky and more inside my house for a little brightening of my spirits.

And maybe I don't need to wash my windows anyway.  If I'm not going to be looking outside...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tagert Dollar Aisle = Love!!

Isn't it amazing how much a simple bouquet of flowers can brighten your home? I need to get me some flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails