Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Home

Braeden, Anna and QE came over yesterday.  I was at the grocery store when they arrived, because I thought we'd want to eat more than condiments and that was pretty much all I had in the fridge. 

Mark and I set up the tent, which also serves to block several plants.  She surveyed the space, running around, trying to open things and touching things she found interesting.  It's not 100% baby proof, but it's passable if we're alert.  After her nap and some exploring, Braeden and Mark and I took her to the University Mall.  There used to be a sort of indoor playground there, but it is gone.  And who even knows how long ago that was because I rarely go to that mall or playgrounds.  

We went to a toy store and let her wander.  She picked up stuffed animals and carried them until she found one she liked more.  When she picked up a doll, it was all over.  She wasn't interested in anything else.  She kept patting its head and saying, "Baby, baby."

So what's a nana to do?  I bought her the doll.

We had pork chops and experimented with the new Soda Stream I bought.  Megan had one and I bought one.  And Megan bought Yoga Toes because I told her how much I like mine.  

We're basically influencers.

We liked the Soda Stream.  It added some zing to our Crystal Light.

QE went to bed,  Emma came to visit and we had a nice evening.

This morning Adam is off to Nashville and I feel sorry for him.  I am happy to be home!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

What are yoga toes? And why aren't you telling me about them and seeking to influence me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails