Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2023

It worked

 In May, when Miriam told me that she had been asked to teach summer school, I realized that if I had been asked to teach summer school, it would have been a hard pass.  I would rather run away from home.  I was burned out after a really challenging school year.

Since about June 2, I have ignored my classroom.  I've been minimally aware of work email, but it's mostly fun stuff like baby announcements and an invitation to a backyard BBQ.  

Lately, I've been itching to get back to school.

I'm excited to talk to Liberty and Clarissa about their new classrooms.  I did an advertisement to them for my favorite planner (and I should get a cut of The Happy Planner's profits after that).  I am looking forward to seeing my class list and looking forward to my actual class.

Sometimes it is really good to know what you need and give it to yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails