Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

And we're back

Yesterday was a looooong day and also went kind of faster than we were expecting.  (Keep low expectations I guess is the takeaway.)

It was so great to see Mark.  We sat and chatted awhile even though I was sleepy.  Adam unpacked immediately.  He always does (even if he gets home at 2:00 AM).  I can't face unpacking for at least a day.  He also packs minutes before we leave.  I have to ease in and out of trips apparently.

This morning I woke up to a whole lot to do before our guests arrive.  I decided that the basement is just not baby proof.  I don't have the time.  She will not be a range free QE in the basement and that is all.

Mark kept all my plants alive!  I saw the calendar I left him with instructions on what to water and when to mow on the counter.  He had written an X over every day as they passed and I can 100% appreciate crossing things off a list!  I gave him the requisite soda I promised so our accounts are reconciled.

OK.

Now I need to go see what is in the fridge.  I'm guessing not much and if it is in there, it probably is past its prime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails